Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

2009 MAMA Daesang winners


Here are the winners for each category..

 Artist of the Year: 2PM


 



cr:time2sub2

2PM won 'Artist of the Year' and they stated:

"We are very happy that we received this award. Even though our leader,  Jaebeom, isn't here, we would like to share this honor with him. We can't believe this. We are very thankful for the fans who will always be with us. There were a lot of things that happened. We give honor to those fans who have stayed and helped us."
Song Of The Year: 2NE1's I Don't Care





2NE1 won 'Song of the Year' with 'I Don't Care,' and they stated:

"Thank you very much. Thank you to the people who loved 'I Don't Care.' There was a time when our members promised each other that we will get this award when we watch Big Bang receive it last year. We want to give our thanks to our boss, Yang Hyun Suk, who made us this pretty, and to the YG family."
 Album Of The Year:G-Dragon's Heartbreaker









G-Dragon won 'Album of the Year' with his 19+track Heartbreaker album, and stated:

It is awkward that I am receiving this award alone, because I have always received it as a 5-member group. But I am very happy that I am receiving it with my YG family members, 2NE1. I think a lot of things happened in the music industry, for both me and others. I hope a lot of good things will happen next year."

Best Representative for Asia: Dong Bang Shin Ki



Best New Female Artist: 2NE1



Best Male Group: 2PM

Best Female Group: Brown Eyed Girls

Best MV: 2NE1's Fire

Best Asian Composer: JYP

Best Female Solo Artist: Baek Ji Young

Best Male Solo Artist: Drunken Tiger
Best R&B/Ballad Song: Kim Tae Woo's Love Rain

Best House/Electronic: Brown Eyed Girls Abracadabra

Asian Recommend: AKB48

Best Rock Song: Boowhal's Remembering

Best Hip Hop Artist: Leessang

Best Mixed Gender Group: 8Eight

Best OST Award: SS501's Because I'm Stupid for Boys Over Flowers

Best Dance: Kara's Honey

Best Trot Award: Hong Jin Yong's Love Battery
Best New Male Artist: Supremes

CGV Popularity Award: Super Junior (Did not attend)

Overseas Viewer Award: Super Junior

Mobile Popularity Award: Super Junior

Music Portal Mnet Award: 2NE1

Director of Music Video Award: Hong Won Ki

cr: allkpop

Congratulations to the winners..
 




No comments:

Post a Comment